We all need to be seeking change and learning from each other in order to experience positive change and growth in our lives.
I love when someone shares advice or even a simple tip with me about an area in my life that I want to see improved or that I have not done so well in.
I also love to share what I have learned for self improvement with others. Trust me, I know what it feels like to go through, win and lose life battles, but I also know what it feels like to take a step forward, even a baby step each day toward something better than what I had settled for in my younger days or even yesterday. For this blog post, I decided to ask you all to ask me about 1 thing you would like to change about yourself. Because the very first thing you have to do, is admit something isn't right. Secondly, you have to want to change it.
You will see your life changed in these areas, because you have already decided you are willing to.
The products I recommend below are all Young Living products, I have been using these products since 2000 and someone finally told me I could set up my own wholesale account to buy them online, so if you are not a Young Living Member yet, you need to be in order to get these products at Wholesale Price and can set up your purchasing account by CLICKING HERE!
Another issue: Poisons and Toxins come out of our body through our skin's pores. If you are slowly transitioning from using all over the counter self care and cleaning products to all natural products, you will notice "acne" or "skin irritations".
These are the toxins that have been stored in your body coming out. You will notice a period of skin disruption.
"Detox Reactions As for sensitivities to essential oils that produces a skin rash or other allergic-like symptoms such as headaches or nausea, this is always a detox reaction. While allergic reactions get worse and worse with each exposure to the offending substance (allergen), detox reactions eventually get less and less severe with each exposure to an essential oil until it disappears completely once the toxins are cleared from the system. When one has a detox reaction from an essential oil (which is a good thing), they need to back off from using oils for a while and increase their water intake and, perhaps, get into a cleansing routine for a month or so, going light on the use of essential oils for a while. What is happening in this kind of sensitivity is that the oils are detoxing too rapidly for the colon and kidneys to handle so the toxins come out through the skin as the third avenue for excretion. It is better to keep the rate of detox down to levels that are flushed out through the kidneys and colon, if possible." ~Dr. David Stewart
To speed up your body's detoxing cycle, try a simple cleanse. As a Young Living Member you can Contact me for the recipe I recommend that includes the use of Young Living Essential Oils.
1. Begin your transition.
Choose 2 to 4 products per week to ditch and replace with all Natural Home & Body Products that are essential oil infused from Young Living. Start with the things you put in your mouth and on your body. I recommend starting with your Toothpaste, Mouthwash, Bar Soap, Shampoo & Conditioner and deodorant. There are several product options to choose from according to your scent preference. Use Young Living's Skin Care products that include the ART collection and lotions that are all essential oil infused.
I suggest the following daily supplements for reaching your optimal health.
Balance Complete™ Item #3292 is a super-food-based meal replacement that is both a powerful nutritive energizer and a cleanser. Offering the benefits of Ningxia wolfberry powder, brown rice bran, barley grass, extra virgin coconut oil, aloe vera, cinnamon powder, and our premium whey protein blend, Balance Complete is high in fiber, high in protein, and contains the good fats, enzymes, vitamins, and minerals needed for a nutritionally dynamic meal. Balance Complete also features Young Living's proprietary V-Fiber™ blend, which supplies an amazing 11 grams of fiber per serving, absorbs toxins, and satisfies the appetite while balancing the body's essential requirements.
Young Living composed True Source™ Item #3502 with dried superfood powders, whole food vitamins and minerals, and other nutrients. The result is an impressive formulation that will change the way you look at daily multivitamins. True Source supplies a broad spectrum of what you've come to expect in a multivitamin - B vitamins, vitamins A, C, D , E and K, folic acid, selenium, zinc, potassium, iodine, and magnesium. True Source Green, Yellow & Purple:
Vitamin A (as alpha and beta carotene): 333.34 IU
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) from oranges: 20mg
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol): 220 IU
Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols): 6.67 IU
Vitamin K (as phytonadione): 33.6 mcg
Thiamin (vitamin B1 as mononitrate): .57mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2): .87mg
Niacin (as niacinamide) (vitamin B3): 11.7mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI): 2 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate): .67 mg
Folate (as folic acid): 233.34 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin): 3.34mg
Biotin (as biotin yeast): 100 mcg
Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (vitamin B5): 2.67mg
Iodine (as potassium iodide): 55mcg
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide): 16.67mg
Zinc (from zinc yeast complex): 1.67mg
Selenium (from selenium yeast complex): 30 mcg
Copper (from copper yeast complex): .134 mg
Chromium (from chromium yeast complex): 6.67 mcg
NingXia Red® is a powerful antioxidant drink that contains whole Ningxia wolfberry puree—a super blend of blueberry, aronia, cherry, pomegranate, and plum juices, natural stevia extract, grape seed extract, pure vanilla extract, and orange, yuzu, lemon, and tangerine essential oils. Its health benefits include support from head to toe, via a whole body nutrient infusion. NingXia Wolfberries have been cherished for centuries for its health, energy, and longevity benefits. Whole Ningxia wolfberries and other nutrient-dense fruit juices make NingXia Red the perfect choice for optimizing wellness and stepping up to a whole new level of health.
- Seven times more pure—- therapeutic-grade essential oil—- Carefully selected for their health and flavor profiles, the blend of orange, yuzu, lemon, and tangerine essential oils found in NingXia Red is packed with 93% d-limonene- a potent antioxidant and a marker for bioactivity. Along with NingXia Red’s premium flavor, these essential oils also aid in maintaining the body’s normal cellular function
- Preferred great taste--The new NingXia Red, now Halal and Kosher certified, contains no artificial sugars and has a unique, balanced flavor profile that captures the pure essence of the Ningxia wolfberry. The natural flavor is further enhanced by zero-calorie stevia (Rebaudioside A), essential oils, plus blueberry, cherry, and aronia juice. In fact, when compared to other similar superfruit beverages in a major university study, the new NingXia Red was preferred by 77% of participants over all other options in a blind taste panel!
- Long-lasting energy support*--Long-term use of wolfberries (Lycium barbarum) may contribute to agility, longevity, and vitality. In fact, recent studies indicate that drinks containing wolfberry exhibit longer-lasting supportive effects on energy and caloric metabolism. NingXia Red is an easy way to get pure, premium Ningxia wolfberries and experience natural, sustained support for energy without the crashes and harmful side effects of coffee or energy drinks.
- Fortifies the body and replenishes key nutrients*--The combination of whole wolfberries—the juice, peel, seeds, and fruit—with pomegranate and plum juice delivers vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, and phytonutrients. NingXia Red also contains zeaxanthin, a carotenoid suggested to enhance healthy visual function. Recent studies on the consumption of wolfberries and whole fruit juices recommend 2 to 4 ounces for optimal support.
- Revitalizing, full-body protection*--The combination of blueberry, grape seed extract, aronia, and pomegranate—some of the world’s most antioxidant-rich fruits—helps increase the S-ORAC level more than 30% over previous formulations. These levels were independently tested and may help defend against damage caused by free radicals